Each box set comes in a beautiful cloth-covered presentation box and contains one unique, hand-painted work on paper with acrylic, oil pastel & silkscreen and a set of 6 pigment prints on archival paper with silkscreen varnish, interleaved with acid-free tissue. Each individual piece is signed and dated by the artist.
Size: The presentation box dimensions are 90 x 56.3 x 3 cm and the unframed dimensions of each individual piece are 83.4 x 56.2 cm.
Published by: Maddox Gallery, London
Authenticity: We have a Publishers certificate of Authenticity signed by James Nichols, Managing Director & Curator.
Notes: The set consists of the following:
One Unique work :
“How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s all words”
Six pigment prints on Archival paper titled as follows:
- Absence makes the days grow longer:
- There’s nothing so seductive as a dangerous idea
- Maybe it’s not about a Happy Ending. Maybe it’s about the story.
- Hear no evil, speak no evil, never get invited to a party
- All she wanted was to be someone’s most precious person
- What matters in life is not what happens to you but how you tell the story.
Category The Connor Brothers