Original Drypoint Etching combined with lithograph, silkscreen and collage in colours, on Japan paper, 1975/6, signed by the artist in pencil.
Note : This subject comes from the portfolio “Imaginations and objects of the Future” it consisted of 10 works in total. These were made after collages and gouaches and were as follows
1) Spectacles with Holograms and computers - Prestel 822/Field 75-11 A (Page 104)
2) Liquid Tornado Bath - Prestel 823/Field 75-11 B (Page 104)
3) Liquid and Gaseous Television - Prestel 824/Field 75-11 C (Page 104)
4) Intra Uterine Paradesiac Locomotion - Prestel 825/Field 75-11 D (Page 104)
5) Breathing Pneumatic Armchair - Prestel 826/Field 75-11 E (Page 104)
6) Cycolopian Makeup - Prestel 827/Field 75-11 F (Page 104)
7) Biological Gardens - Prestel 828/Field 75-11 J (Page 104)
8) Melting Space/Time - Prestel 829/Field 75-11 G (Page 104)
9) Anti-Umbrella with atomised liquid - Prestel 830/Field 75-11 H (Page 104)
10) Cybernetic Lobster Telephone - Prestel 831/Field 75-11 I (Page 104)
Size: Paper : 565 x 770 mms, Image size 534 x 711 mms
Edition: This was printed on a number of different papers.
- a)250 on Arches paper
- b)250 on Rives paper
- I - XXV on Japanese paper
- d)Our example is an unnumbered artists proof on BFK Rives paper
Reference: Prestel 825/Field 75-11 D (Page 104)
Published by: Merill Chase, Chicago/Alan Rich, New York
Printed by: Ateliers Rigal, Paris, France
Provenance/Authenticity: This comes from the Private collection of Madame Denise Rigal who was the printer of the portfolio. It is signed by her verso to authenticate the work.
Size: Paper size 755 x 517 mms ; Image size 415 x 525 mms
Category Salvador Dali / Prints & Multiples